Platt & Hill Ltd is committed to protecting and reserving your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1988 (the "Act"), the data controller is Platt & Hill Ltd (Registered Number: 00060275) whose registered office is:
Platt & Hill Limited.
Belgrave Mill, Fitton Hill Road
Oldham Lancashire OL8 2LZ
Tel : 0161-621 4400
Fax : 0161-621 4408
E-mail : email@example.com
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.phfillings.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file, which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.